7.03.2010

scores.




went on my long overdue trip to the city...the reset button has been pushed! kids are more funny, i'm happier to serve them and that spilled milk is not a big deal! i did some 'emotional shopping' this whole week. i felt like people everywhere i went were just wanting to be mean to me for no reason. it got me in sort of a rut...i was just not understanding the point of total strangers being mean to me and even people i know just...whatever...i'm not going to go into that. but bottom line, i'm not dumb, blind or deaf. and i'm not a fighter. anyway, i'm so over that and my 'scores' totally helped my 'stress' go away! when i got my brown circle sunnies a few months ago i felt i needed black ones too...i found some online but always put purchasing them aside 'cause i was happy just having found mine. so after selling a few things on eBay and this need to find happiness in 'things', i decided the time was right. i love them a lot and i feel like i'm cheating on my h&m ones because we were exclusive lol. these will be glued to my face for a while. i'll share with you all my purchases from today in time...i'll do little photo shoots with them. i'm really excited about them! a few of them are one of a kind type of things that i was really surprised to find. sooo so excited!

1 comment: