12.10.2010

in my dreams.

2/3

topshop kimono, f21 booties, pixiemarket blouse

thank god it's friday, and i mean it! i had a rough night last night. my daughter had a project due, my son was sick and couldn't hold anything in and again, my neighbor. 'misery loves company' is another phrase that couldn't apply to situations more than now. that's what i've narrowed my neighbor down to. i barely had any sleep.

and for all that, i treated myself to 2 of the 3 up there; the shoes and the kimono...the other blouse, which is just perfection is a dream item right now. i was browsing ModCloth too and found tons of things! love their one of a kind selection and they're actually affordable.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, thanks for your blog, i like your style very much! And you is very attractive lady of course.
    Just one little wish from me- please purchase better camera than you have use now. Something like cheap DSLR (about 700-1000$) and your pictures quality will improved dramatically!
    Sorry for my ugly English, all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your hair is absolutely amazing! How did you get it to look that way?

    Much <3,
    http://cupoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style and blog!!

    i follow u

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is so so cool! love your hair too lush

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete