12.26.2010

nothing you can buy.














mink pink blouse from karmaloop (20% off with code: HOTMOM), thrifted levi's, crown vintage clogs

2010 was definitely a blessed year.  i'm so thankful and appreciative for everything; the ups and the downs that allowed me to live and learn.  and also the things i was blessed with materially and non-materially.  this blog is dedicated to fashion and that's all that can be read about, but i undoubtedly recognize that my fortunes and my most valued possessions are the things that cannot be bought.


11 comments:

  1. Hey babe.. that blouse is like a dream on you! I love it. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas. :D Definitely looking forward to what 2011 has in store!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't be said any better. hope you have a happy new years girl! and def wanted to say your looks have always been inspirational, thank you for inspiring me for many outfits this past year :).
    ps. really love that blouse shirt! so pretty.

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and your blouse!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blouse and am a huge fan of your looks! I will be adding you to my links page :)

    xoxo//Christine

    www.viewfrom5ft2.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true! enjoy the rest of 2010! may 2011 be year full of exciting surprises!
    ps; love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I'm in love with this vintage clogs!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just found your blog and i really like it!
    shorts, button down and clogs, what else could be better than this!
    im following!

    http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete