1.22.2011

there will come a time.

















zara top, shoes and bag, lyell fletcher shorts, uo sunglasses

i drove around today in this gorgeous weather(!!!) looking for scenery to kind of compliment my little 60's look i have going here.  i ended up at the clocktower and there was a party being held there so i drove to the back to get shots against the wall.  from behind the building there was such a pretty view of the bridge and some old naval ships that i was trying to incorporate because my outfit has kind of a sailor feel to it but the lighting didn't allow me to.  i discovered a lot of spots great for photographs and i remembered how pretty and very historic this town is.


9 comments:

  1. Really love the top. Great blog.
    Follow me.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first, you have gorgeous hair... like jaw-droppingly gorgeous!
    Second, I love your blog name and the story behind it :)
    Third, you have a very cute outfit here & I love your shoes!

    I just followed you on Google girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shorts and wedges and recently drooling over your style.
    you hv a great one!

    http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh goodness what a great outfit! i love love your hair too(: so glad i found your blog today browsing through and finding so much inspiration(:

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you blog is really great!
    I love your style and wish mine hair looked like yours!
    Maybe we can follow eachother if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah, those wedges are to die for.





    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! u are a natural in front of the camera.. LOVE that top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really are one of my favorite bloggers I follow. i love the effortless chic style you always have! and those sunnies are loovely, I need to find some now at UO :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning photos! I love your wedges...always great style!

    Ahana xoxo

    thesharpecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete